Luxury Holiday Barns and Cottage
No expense has been spared in converting Maple Barns into desirable accommodation for discerning holidaymakers wishing to escape to a rural retreat in the Norfolk countryside.
- Self-catering accommodation
- Dogs welcome
- Easy access to the whole of Norfolk
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- Single bedroom (Hare Barn only)
- Two bathrooms (only one in Hedgehog Cottage)
- All bed-linen and towels included
- Easy access for guests with disabilities (more limited in Hare Barn and Hedgehog Cottage)
- Free use of small on site gym
Maple Barns sit within the grounds of an attractive Victorian coach house with stables and full courtyard. Each of the three barns has its own private and enclosed garden at the rear. Hedgehog Cottage is right next door and has a larger enclosed garden. All four have views over rural Norfolk farmland, and enjoy the use of a patio and off-road parking.
The interior of the accommodation is of the very highest quality, but retains rustic and spacious characteristics such as original brickwork, traditional beams and wood burning stoves. The kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms are all fully equipped, ensuring the comfort of your stay in Norfolk.